SAFE Haven of Racine operates a runaway, homeless and abused shelter.
Youth residents receive free services such as…
- Case Management
- Information and Referrals
- Provide crisis intervention services for youth who have runaway, are homeless, abused, other troubled youth, and families in need.
- Reunite youth with their families, when appropriate, and encourage resolutions through counseling and case managing.
- Strengthen family relationships and encourage stable living condition for youth.
- Help youth decide upon constructive course of action.
Youth must meet the following criteria to be accepted into the program
- Youth must be of the ages 10-17.
- Youth must receive permission from parent/guardian.
- Youth who may be experiencing a crisis in the home and needs time away.
- Youth who are homeless and in need of shelter and case management services.
- Youth who present problems, desire to work on issues, and seem committed to the program.
Share & improve the quality of life of youth:
Be an Active person to help Homeless Youth!