|Voice - 262-637-9559 • Fax - 262-632-8758 • Email - firstname.lastname@example.org|
SAFE Haven Youth Shelter
Melissa Robinson, Shelter Programs Coordinator
A runaway teen makes an easy target for fraud, robbery, or exploitation. Many become involved with drugs, pornography, survival sex, or teen prostitution.
In a small number of cases, some have been abducted or murdered. Those who do manage to survive on the streets are at risk for sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy, alcohol or other drug abuse and suicide.
The Youth Shelter program provides food, clothing, shelter, and case management services to runaway, homeless and abused youth age ten through seventeen.
- Provide crisis intervention services for runaway, homeless, abused and other troubled youth and families in need, 24 hours a day.
- Reunite youth with their families, when appropriate, and encourage the resolution of intrafamily problems through counseling and other services.
- Strengthen family relationships and encourage stable living condition for youth.
- Help youth decide upon constructive courses of action.
Youth Staying at The Shelter recieve...
- Case Management
- Information & Referral
Youth Are Required to Follow All Shelter Rules such as...
- Must attend school and complete homework assignments.
- Abstain from tobacco, alcohol and drug use.
- Weapons, violence or gang paraphernalia prohibited.
Youth who comply with rules may be able to stay for up to 21 days.
SAFE Haven Youth Shelter is located at:
1030 Washington Ave. - MAP
Racine WI 53403
This program is supported in part by our local United Way organization and by the United States Department of Health and Human Service.
To take a look at success stories from this program.
Have a look at the most recent monthly program report for SAFE Haven Youth Shelter.
If you are considering donating to this program, here is our current "Wish List" and thank you!
SAFE Haven of Racine, Inc.
1030 Washington Ave.
Racine, WI 53403
Copyright 2011 - SAFE Haven of Racine, Inc. - All Rights Reserved